Saturday, July 12, 2008

Super Dylan to the Rescue!!

Well the Mogle family decided that a walk thru the desert would be a good idea, Saturday morning. So we packed up the kiddios and began our journey thru joshua trees, cactii and sage brush. We were enjoying ourselves and keeping to ourselves. Well what happened next came as a blur but has forever changed our lives. We were walking and we heard some funny sounds. We looked back and.... Kapow! Kachow!




Now we can't tell if it was a ninja or a hamburglar, but whatever it was it was not nice and left mom and dad seeing stars.







Mom and dad were left laying in the desert sand. The ninja / hamburglar reached down to grab our wallet and purse. Now, before I describe what happened next you, the reader, need to know that we have had some moments where we have questioned our kids abilities. Not question them like, I don't think they can reach that but question their abilities like, "Wow they can cry all night!" That's not humanly possible or they are growing at an abnormal rate! See prior posts here and here.

Well I had been knocked out by whatever it was the perpetrator had. In my time of darkness I did have a moment where I snapped out of it. Fearing for our children I looked up to see this picture:


Then I went black again. When we came to mom and dad noticed that everything was fine. All our money was in our wallet and purse. The kids were not acting up. In fact they were acting better than they had acted all morning. I didn't know if I really had been assaulted or if it was just my imagination.



I didn't say anything to Tara and she never said anything to me when we came to. I didn't say anything about it the rest of the walk. When we got to the car I noticed a police officer arresting some ninja / hamburglar. I don't know what to think.






Stay tuned for more adventures of the
MOGLE BOY'S


1 comment:

Katie McCaul said...

That is a cute story! Yeah that is funny you walked through this house. It is wired for a hot tub under the deck. The one thing I don't love but is fixable is the kitchen, just the cabinets. Well That is so funny!!! So are you guys in your house down there?