Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where's "Paul"

We are so excited that Connor is talking more. Everyday it seems like he is learning a new word. Some of his newest words include "Poo" for when he has a poopy bum. Today at the park he saw an airplane in the sky and said "apane." And he also says "don't" but I don't like that one so much. (Oh the things kids pick up on, at least he doesn't say any swear words....right mom?) The funniest word that he has picked up is "Paul." No I am not kidding, he wanders around the house looking for him all day long. I tell him everyday "DAD is at work...DAD will be home later...DAD is on his way home" but he likes "Paul" See for yourself.....

5 comments:

Shae said...

That's hilarious! Micah does the same thing...occasionally he will go find Nate, and instead of calling him "dad", he will say, "Nate, come here!", or whatnot.

Katie McCaul said...

Oh that video is so cute! Reddek does that but only with me he says mom mom and then if i don't answer he says kaie. They are so funny!

Poole Family said...

This video was absolutely hilarious!! I am still laughing! Thanks for sharing your life with all of us!
Cindy

Amy Jensen said...

Oh my gosh, Conner is so big! Dylan is so cute, I heard about how cute he was but I have never seen him. I am glad you commented on my blog otherwise I would have never of gotten yours. We miss you guys and hope all is well. keep in touch!

Katie McCaul said...

Well we live on Golden Eagle. If you keep following Ranches Parkway it kind of goes up a hill then you turn right and we are like the 5th house I think. It faces south no houses in front of it yet just a mountain. They had it for sale for a long time I guess. It needed some work mostly paint and the yard isn't completely finished, but we love it it has a nice deck and we have painted so it looks lots better!