Dylan picked a sports birthday party. He had quite the crew here. We hit a football helmet pinata, played with giant water balloons, ate pizza and breadsticks, and had a dance off on the wiiU. His friends got him some really fun presents this year! He has been riding his bike, playing xbox, jumping on the tramp, eating popsicles and playing with friends all day long....I'm pretty sure today has been a great day for him.
We got him a remote control car, a flipper for his bike, some spoke thingys for his bike, and Connor picked out Trash Packs??? (random boy toys!), and a video game.
Happy birthday Dylan! I am so proud of the young man that you are becoming. You are polite, a good friend, an excellent reader, and a great brother! I hope you have had a wonderful day today!
1 comment:
Looks like the kids had a great time. Wish I could have been there. Love them!
Post a Comment