Saturday, May 24, 2014

Summer Break: Day 2

Day two of summer break started out like this:





Lots of shoveling, and more wheelbarrows of rocks and dirt than I can even count! But it was totally worth it! The end result is just the beginning to an awesome summer break spent in the sun at our house....






I bought the ginormous pool at Target two years ago. It was on clearance and I just had to have it for the kids...and then I was too scared to set it up. Now, two years later we are ready to party! It is going to be a lot of work keeping it up and our water bill this month...well lets just say the kids will NOT be running in the sprinklers at all this summer! We are so excited to have a pool--we have to learn the ropes on keeping it clean but we have "pool friends" who are experts so we'll be hitting them up for advice!

Bring on the summer fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to swim soon!