Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Last night the boys received a little gift and some treats from Santa! To say they were excited would be an understatement. He brought them new pajamas and some treats. He also sent a message to them on the computer from the north pole!

I think Connor was in shock! His face never changed the whole time he watched his message from Santa! Dylan was just trying to figure it all out!

Cheesin' it up for the camera in their "Maaario and Cooby-doo" jammies.
and one more picture just because they are so cute!
While it's not looking a lot like Christmas down here, it sure feels a lot like Christmas! Only a few more days....we can't wait!

6 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! What a fun idea! Christmas is so magical with kids! I can hardly wait!

BALLS said...

haha my sister did that same messgae thing thing with her kids and it worked GREAT!!! love it. your kids are so cute i love their cheesy smiles! hope you guys have a great christmas!

Felder Funnies said...

I love the boys in the character pjs!! Gotta do it!! Merry Christmas!!

Amanda said...

What some cute boys. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Sheri said...

I did the message thing last year for my kids, but I cant find it now!! What is the website?

Tara Mogle said...

hey sheri

www.portablenorthpole.tv/

that is the one we used....super easy and it was way cute!

Merry Christmas :)