Thursday, December 23, 2010

Staying Busy

As Christmas s-l-o-w-l-y is upon us {I don't know what the heck is going on this week, but things are d r a g g i n g for me!} I have tried to keep the kids, and myself, busy with baking, crafts and projects! Paul is working all day, as usual, and Connor is out of school for the week....which may be the reason things are moving so slowly. Oh, and maybe the fact that I only have 6 weeks left til this baby gets here!

Anyway, here are a few more pics of the kids "staying busy" this past week {with an occasional fight...or twenty in between!}Christmas movies on the couch with Dad!

Helping Mom make popcorn

...and eating some caramel popcorn!

Hanging out on Mom and Dad's bed watching "the BB gun show" aka A Christmas Story!

{Connor's picture}
We just finished making snowman families out of foam stickers
{whoever the beep invented foam stickers is a genius...we love playing with them!}

{Dylan's picture}

race cars....a daily activity!

Coloring Christmas pictures for Grammy!

playing with play-doh!

And I'm worn out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.