Okay, THAT was my most favorite post of all time! He truly is my hero! He has the cutest little voice and I love how he will cooperate when you turn the camera on. Mine won't do that. Nothing else left to say but...YOU DID IT!! I've been thinking about you all day!
What a cute post! Congratulations on being done finally! I am so happy for you guys! He is such a strong and beautiful little boy! And quite the little talker too!! And... lets not forget what a strong woman you are too!
He is so dang cute. What a little trooper! You guys made it. All of you. We think about you so much. You are such an inspiration to us. Maybe one of these days we'll get together!
He is so stinking cute Tara!!! We are so happy for you guys. I was just thinking that this has to be the best Mothers Day present ever.. Love you guys.
oh my gosh that little man is the toughest superman man! i was so hoping you'd still be there when i got there last night. but also so glad that you were home safe and sound. o i just LOVE him. we all do! happy mother's day to you tara! ps, thanks for the doughnuts. i think i finished off everything that the day shift didn't eat... and that was more than a few! mmm.
cute! he is just talkin like crazy. good job and congrats on makin it through that year with such poise and strength. you all are simply and truly amazing. Dylan is so dang cute!
Seriously the two cutest videos I've ever seen (including the new Miley Cyrus video I watched a couple of days ago...LOL). Man he is a cute boy. I can't believe how big he is and how well he communicates. YEAH for no more chemo!!!! Miss you! XOXO Melanie
What a precious post!!! Watching him was almost a spiritual experience for me. I feel so selfish for complaining about minute things in my life while you and your little man are going through this. You are truly an example. an insiration. so is dylan (and of course the other to important boys in your family!). Love your strength!
14 comments:
PRECIOUS! I am so happy for you guys that today has come!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!
Okay, THAT was my most favorite post of all time! He truly is my hero! He has the cutest little voice and I love how he will cooperate when you turn the camera on. Mine won't do that. Nothing else left to say but...YOU DID IT!! I've been thinking about you all day!
This is so tender! Happy Day to my favorite Mogles!!!
Oh those were so cute! Hooray done:) Party it up
This just made my day. Thank YOU for sharing this journey with all of us. Dylan - I haven't met you... yet, but hope to!
What a cute post! Congratulations on being done finally! I am so happy for you guys! He is such a strong and beautiful little boy! And quite the little talker too!! And... lets not forget what a strong woman you are too!
Tara, congrats to you and your family for finally being done with treatments!! You little guy is so precious, and I loved the videos.
He is so dang cute. What a little trooper! You guys made it. All of you. We think about you so much. You are such an inspiration to us. Maybe one of these days we'll get together!
Such a good talker. How cute is he!
He is so stinking cute Tara!!! We are so happy for you guys. I was just thinking that this has to be the best Mothers Day present ever..
Love you guys.
oh my gosh that little man is the toughest superman man! i was so hoping you'd still be there when i got there last night. but also so glad that you were home safe and sound. o i just LOVE him. we all do! happy mother's day to you tara!
ps, thanks for the doughnuts. i think i finished off everything that the day shift didn't eat... and that was more than a few! mmm.
cute! he is just talkin like crazy. good job and congrats on makin it through that year with such poise and strength. you all are simply and truly amazing. Dylan is so dang cute!
Seriously the two cutest videos I've ever seen (including the new Miley Cyrus video I watched a couple of days ago...LOL). Man he is a cute boy. I can't believe how big he is and how well he communicates. YEAH for no more chemo!!!! Miss you!
XOXO Melanie
What a precious post!!! Watching him was almost a spiritual experience for me. I feel so selfish for complaining about minute things in my life while you and your little man are going through this. You are truly an example. an insiration. so is dylan (and of course the other to important boys in your family!). Love your strength!
Post a Comment