We wake up to nice cool mornings and then there is a breeze all day long.
It has been so nice. I don't have to turn on the heat or the air- oh! that blasted air.
Seriously.
My utility bill is 200 bucks more a month in the summer.
That is no lie.
Today the boys wanted to swing.
That means I got to push them.
For like, an hour!
That is no lie.



I love this weather!
ps. my house looks like a bomb went off. and i need a new vacuum.
splendid!
It has been so nice. I don't have to turn on the heat or the air- oh! that blasted air.
Seriously.
My utility bill is 200 bucks more a month in the summer.
That is no lie.
Today the boys wanted to swing.
That means I got to push them.
For like, an hour!
That is no lie.



I love this weather!
ps. my house looks like a bomb went off. and i need a new vacuum.
splendid!


5 comments:
Ohhhh Tara!! I am with you! The weather is so awesome down here! You've got such cute boys! Thanks for sharing!
Those boys are so stinkin CUTE! Thanks for sharing them with us. I love your family!
See you in a few weeks.
Love ya,
Cindy
They are so ADORABLE. Those pictures are too cute. I am so jealous of the warm weather it is still cold here. Hope you are doing good!
Just slightly jealous of the perfect weather. Maybe we'll get to swing in shorts this summer...maybe! Looks like your boys are loving every minute. Save cleaning for a rainy day:)
sigh i am so jealous of the weather you have. luckily we should be getting some starting this weekend. i have been itching to get outside. i love the video of the boys. they look like they had a lot of fun! and i love listening to them laugh.
Post a Comment