Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby #3

Paul and I have spent many late nights discussing babies

***
Our main concern: Dylan

***
Is he ready for a baby?

***
He seems to be....

***

***

***

***

***

haha gotcha!

***
No I am not preggers

***
and yes, I really did buy this sweet Easter bunny Cabbage Patch baby for him!

***
He is in love

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREAK! I totally fell for this. Gosh. Rude!

Christian and Melissa said...

That was NOT cool! I do love the Cabbage Patch Kid! I got one for Eva and it smells just like I remember them! P.S. I do think Dylan is ready for a baby! :)

Katie McCaul said...

Oh how cute! you got me too you punk:)

Kim said...

Awwww.... I was getting so excited! Love the cute Cabbage Patch baby though!

Shae said...

AHHHH!!! I was so excited! But you know...you should have waited a couple days for this post. lol :)

Tara Mogle said...

no no Shae, then everyone would know I was kidding!

.....and I don't need to have too many tears shed by my mother over this post! :)

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

I guess Wade didn't read the whole thing, cause he informed me yesterday that you were, in fact, expecting number 3. I'll have to tell him it was a farce!! :)

The Leakes said...

you sly little devil

Midlife Mogle Girl said...

i think you should go for it, you have cute little red headed (and blonde headed) kids, why not have #3!!!

Anonymous said...

grammy is ready for another grand baby - just not a cabbage patch

Jayme said...

you suck! totally had me!!! How did I fall for an April fool's joke on April 2nd???

Ruby in the Rough said...

I wasn't fooled. I'm on #3, but I wouldn't be if I were going through what you are.

That doll is precious. I love the attachments little children form in things like blankets, dolls, and stuffed animals.