OH MY GOODNESS! Paul I never realized that your legs were so wonderful! Is that line down you leg thread or marker from your boys? I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, so thanks for that one!
Thanks! Now we don't have to picture what Paul looked like in his skivvy's on New Years! This is hilarious! What a sport Paul is to let you take a picture and post it! I just can't even imagine how a rip this big up the back of your leg happened! Paul must be doing some pretty amazing stunts!
X Rated! I thought I noticed Paul's butt in church and it turns out that I was right! I haven't seen your blog in so long and you made me cry you little stinker! It was good to see you in Sac. Let me know if you go visit the house hiding lady. I'm all over it just for the juicy gossip!! Love ya.
lol! that picture just made my night...now i can go to bed and have happy thoughts:) i know we might come move in with you guys for the winter months! i am sick of the cold and snow:( Love you guys your family is so cute!
Wow!!! Ahhmmm.... Was that due to the 10 lbs. from last year? Get him on a freakin diet.LOL never thought I'd see Paul split his pants. just more and more like Grizz.Ha Ha.love ya Suz
13 comments:
This is so dang funny!!
OH MY GOODNESS! Paul I never realized that your legs were so wonderful! Is that line down you leg thread or marker from your boys? I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, so thanks for that one!
hahaha thank you for making my day! this made me luagh so hard.
Thanks! Now we don't have to picture what Paul looked like in his skivvy's on New Years! This is hilarious! What a sport Paul is to let you take a picture and post it! I just can't even imagine how a rip this big up the back of your leg happened! Paul must be doing some pretty amazing stunts!
X Rated! I thought I noticed Paul's butt in church and it turns out that I was right! I haven't seen your blog in so long and you made me cry you little stinker! It was good to see you in Sac. Let me know if you go visit the house hiding lady. I'm all over it just for the juicy gossip!! Love ya.
that is awesome!! posts like this make me smile!
lol! that picture just made my night...now i can go to bed and have happy thoughts:) i know we might come move in with you guys for the winter months! i am sick of the cold and snow:( Love you guys your family is so cute!
Seriously Paul!! For the love Tara!! Buy some pants ya penny pinchers! I am sure you can find some coupons:-D Love you guys!
DArren just split his new pants he got for Christmas! I wouldn't be as mad if this was the first time it had happened! Good Laugh! xoxo Lindz
Wow!!! Ahhmmm.... Was that due to the 10 lbs. from last year? Get him on a freakin diet.LOL never thought I'd see Paul split his pants. just more and more like Grizz.Ha Ha.love ya Suz
omh! you guys are hilarious to put it on the blog!!!
Nice!
That's some intense whiteness! Reminds me of Powder (remember that movie?).
Post a Comment