Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Wild Beast....

that was his hair.

Though I am very attached to it,
The time has come.

It was getting too long.

I was tempted to put it in piggy tails.
Ok, I put it in piggy tails.
once.


Just to see what having a little girl would be like.

Makes me want a little girl.


Not right now.
Maybe in a few more years. maybe.
Sorry mom.

before:

Connor's actually wasn't too bad....just needed some help....style!


As for Connor

His hair is the texture of porcupine quills.
Not that I have touched porcupine quills but I can only imagine.

His hair is stiff.
yet fluffy.
and there is a lot of it.

His hair line almost blends into his eyebrows.
No joke.


So it was time to get his hair 'shaped'
Mostly a quick trim around those ears.
Oh those ears! I love them.


And so.
The wild beast has been tamed.
And the fluffy-ness shaped.


And they are so handsome.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE HANDSOME!!

Christian and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! That was the cutest wild beast I have ever seen! Can you believe how much older he looks now? He's like a big kid now! Guess that takes a few years off the wait for a baby girl, huh? :) You have some freakin' handsome boys!!! I just want to eat them up. I can't wait for our boys to get together to play. I think they will love each other. It will happen...someday!

Ericka said...

WE MISS THE MULLETT!! WE MISS THE MULLETT!!

Amber said...

They are so handsome. Dylan looks totally different without his long locks, but he is still a handsome boy. How fun. They are both getting so big.

Tara Mogle said...

I know Ericka.....it will be back. Mark my words...IT WILL BE BACK.
I loved it too much!

Collette said...

They are so handsome! I would love for either one of my boys to have "shaped" hair. All their hair does is lay down. How boring.

Anonymous said...

They look darling! I love it!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

handsome indeed!! :)

Justin and Tauna said...

lookin good, looking good.

Grant and Candice said...

They look so handsome and so grown up. Cute Boys!

Kim said...

So cute!

The Capitans said...

Very very cute. I am tempted to cut all of Cydney's off so it will all grow in together and thicker. Eeeek I can't decide.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much older they look.. probably not what you want to hear but they look so darn cute! I love 'em! So handsome!

Heidi and Josch said...

heck yeah, they are handsome! they look so cute!
hey, we are thinking of the name Konnor if we have a boy. Wasn't it you that told me that you liked the name KaeLynn? We could have matching names...unless you don't want me to steal yours.

Katie McCaul said...

so cute! It makes them look so much older:(

The Rollo Crew said...

Seriously look how big Connor looks with his new haircut. What handsome boys!!