The day after chemotherapy is
A day of lounging.
A day filled with lots of television. Movies mostly.
Like Pixar Short Films...Mater the Greater to be exact.
A day to eat popcorn and peanut butter sandwiches
on the couch
while watching the tube.
A day where I can't help it that Dylan looks like this:
A day filled with lots of television. Movies mostly.
Like Pixar Short Films...Mater the Greater to be exact.
A day to eat popcorn and peanut butter sandwiches
on the couch
while watching the tube.
A day where I can't help it that Dylan looks like this:


Kinda rag-babyish.
Kinda he doesn't feel good.
Kinda he doesn't feel good.
The second day after chemotherapy is lots better.
Only 4 more treatments.
May could not get here fast enough.
The day after Dylan's last treatment.....that is a day I can't wait for.
May could not get here fast enough.
The day after Dylan's last treatment.....that is a day I can't wait for.
10 comments:
isn't he still the cutest little red head ever?!
Well you just made all the girls in this family laugh. He IS the cutest little red head ever!!!
Dearest Mogle Fam and Dylan - I know I haven't seen any of you in nearly 5 (or maybe 6 years) but wanted to let you know I regularly read your blog and am continually inspired by you all. Thank you for sharing your stories of patience, hope and love with us.
I just love your posts. They are all so cute. I love reading your blog. I hope May comes soon!
so glad you didn't have to travel to SLC for the treatment! he is so stinkin' cute. congats! well on your way to the finish line!!!
Oh, poor little Dylan! What day is his last day in May? I'll be sure to celebrate too with our little family.
not sure yet. we don't find out until after the April treatment! :) can't wait. and maybe we could get together in May! oh, that would be so fun...a zoo trip or something?
He is the cutest kid! good luck hopefully may comes fast for your fam. We love you guys!
He is so cute. I hope he is doing good and feeling better. What a little trooper. May is just around the corner. I hope it comes fast for your family.
Seriously I love that second picture!! So dang cute.
XOXO Melanie
Post a Comment