Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Love of God

I have been studying this article.

I am coming to a greater understanding of the love that God has for us.

Each of us. In our own unique way.

The Love of God is "....the fire that warms our lives with unparalleled joy and divine hope."

These two are my joy and give me hope.

In them I see the Love of God.



3 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

Tara! You are so beautiful! Seriously...glamorous! And your boys??? Sheesh. Watch out girls! It's hard not to smile when you see a picture of Dylan smiling. And your Con-Man's personality jumps out in every picture you take. I tell Christian all the time that I miss you like crazy!

Sheila said...

I JUST LOVED THAT ARTICLE THANKS FOR FINDING IT AND SHARING IT. YOUR BOYS ARE SO CUTE AND YOU AND PAUL ARE THE BEST PARENTS THEY COULD HAVE. WE MISS YOU GUYS AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR PRAYERS.

Heidi and Josch said...

oh my gosh. those pictures are so precious. i hope you frame them both. you look like a freakin' super model as usual and you'r boys are so cute!