Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.
~Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
Dylan had another blood transfusion last night
We were at Dixie Regional for about 6 hours, instead of 8 :)
A great experience?
~Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
Dylan had another blood transfusion last night
We were at Dixie Regional for about 6 hours, instead of 8 :)
A great experience?
6 comments:
You guys are amazing! Thoughts, prayers, and love.
Love you guys!!! Praying for the Mogles...you guys are so strong.
Good luck! You inspire me to remember the things that count the most. Our prayers are with you guys.
Poor thing. Hope things get better. Keeping you in our prayers.
Hey! I read that book. It was great and very inspiring. Another quote by Randy Pausch that I love is "Brick Walls are there to show how badly we want something." love you
Love you guys, Keep you chins up. We'll keep you in our prayers I promise. Lots of love
Post a Comment