Now to get to what you all came to see, pictures!!!!
Here's Dyl-man sucking on Connor's ring pop.

Dylan thinks he is pretty big!

We got pictures of the boys. This was a surprise Father's Day gift.

Cousin Parker came down and played with Connor. These 2 are just a few weeks apart in age. They like to play with each other when they can. Ben and Danyell were on their way to Vegas and stopped in for a few hours. Connor loved it.
Our garden is growing! We are not the grim reaper of growing. This is our second tomato and our first cucumber. We have had a few zucchini already. One thing we are finding out is zucchini is hard to give away. So if you live close and want some, let us know.
Here is a little video to show what has been happening in the Mogle household. Everyone loves a video! (and an exclamation point introducing a video) Enjoy!!
3 comments:
How fun! I love zucchini, so I will take some (although Scott isn't such a big fan). I still want to get our boys together. Let me when you can. See you at church.
I don't envy you those hot summer days! I hope everything is going well. I just wanted you to know that I keep you and Dylan in my prayers every day! My heart aches for you!
We had so much fun stopping by. I know Parker loves his cousins. He cried so hard when we left. He didn't stop until we passed Bloomington. I don't know if he just wanted to stop driving or id he knew where we were but on our way back he started bawling and pointing behind us as we passed
St.George ... weird if he knew... such sweet little boys. We love ya and hope to see you soon. Oh, and thanks for being our much needed pit stop!!
Post a Comment