After about four years of college and four years of work experience, Paul is a PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER!!!!
click here and type in Paul Mogle to see for yourself.
Paul has worked his little butt off to get this far in life! It feels so good to know that he is no longer "in training." He is the real deal! He works so hard for our family so that I can stay home with the boys. He is the best husband, dad, and civil engineer out there! (I am a little, ok a lot, biased!)
Good job my love! I am so proud of you.
6 comments:
Go Paul! I actually did check for myself. That was really cool. He's kind of a big deal now! I can't even imagine what that day will be like.
Yeah Paul! What an accomplishment. Congrats!
and all this time I thought PE was for Physical Education teacher! Man I'm glad you are an engineer, you would have been a horrible teacher...
Congrats Paul! We love you!
Congrats Paul, that is awesome! We are so happy for you.
Way to go Paul!!! You really are smart!!! I am so glad that we have smart people in our family!!
Post a Comment