This pic right here made me cry, this was probably the happiest moment in my life next to the birth of my 2 kids. I actually grew something. I am no longer the Grim Reaper when it comes to plants.

This is our strawberry plant. A couple of our tomato plants didn't survive the Mogle's last weekend and so Lowe's provided us with a strawberry plant that was already started.

I posted this video just cause I think it's funny watching Connor and Parker interact. They are just a few weeks apart in age. This was last weekend when everybody was down.

5 comments:
I am so glad the Paul feels better about his plants. I am a "serial plant killer" so I know how it goes. They look good! You seriously need to email me that video and pictures!! So stinkin' cute! That proves we need to get the kids together more. I hope Dylan is feeling ok. When is Connor's surgery? We hope all goes well! Our wishes for clear ears and many nights full of sleep sent your way.
lol. so cute. congrats with the garden growing! KL got a plant in primary that we killed off and josch eventually threw it away. she acted like he had committed murder when she discovered that her plant was missing. lol
Little Conner is so cute!! I just luv'em.
Congrats on your garden! We too are attempting to grow a garden... I am not sure how this will go since we are virgin gardeners???
xoxo Lindz
I am so so impressed! We will be planting out first garden in a few weeks. I am so excited!! You are such a cute mom, it is so fun to look at your blog. I hope your little mans ears get feeling better soon.
Post a Comment