Monday, January 19, 2009

Yay for Coupons

Well since my last post was kind of long this will be short. I just want you all to know I went to Albertsons, with my two small children, and bought 8 boxes of cereal, two canisters of oatmeal, and two packs of granola bars and a pack of M&Ms for Con-man and I spent a whopping
$10.32!!!!!!!
It can be done!!

10 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

I am going to Albertson's right now for that same deal...no kidding!

Sarah said...

You're going to have to teach me how it can be done. Any lessons are fully appreciated...

Haylee said...

Teach me oh wise one. Teach me!

Kim said...

Wow! That is fantastic! I really should be better at checking ads, I could probably save a TON! Good for you!

Katie McCaul said...

WHAT? I totally need to learn from you!

The Rollo Crew said...

You are so cute Tara! I love reading your blogs...so funny! Keep the stories coming!!!
XOXO Melanie

Shane D. said...

amazing!

Amy Jensen said...

Oh yes it can!!

Jill said...

Tara, I freakin love your blogs. Actually we were thinking of coming to St. George here for a weekend to see you guys. We would stay at his Grandmas condo. But I am getting cabin fever and need to get out. I'll have Brady call Paul sometime soon.

Marci Jolley said...

Coupons are the best!! So much work, but so worth it!