Tuesday, January 20, 2009

He Passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.........Paul has passed the Professional Engineering Exam and is on his way to getting his professional license. He put in a lot of late nights at work, many Saturday mornings and, long nights sitting at the kitchen table preparing for this exam and it all paid off. I am so proud of him! He works really hard for our family and I appreciate all of his hard work.

Thanks my love, we love you so much!

To celebrate we were going to go out to dinner, however, both kiddies are sick with ear infections so we ordered takeout from Red Robin. Big spenders, I know!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! we are so happy for you Paul! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Paul! That is a great accomplishment. We are all very proud of you!

Sarah said...

Yeah for Paul.

Anonymous said...

Great job Paul! Keep up the good work and you will have continued success.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Congrats! That's so great! So, where do you go from here? What happens next?
Also, that is awesome that you bought all those groceries for 10 bucks! I need to do the coupon thing more often!

Katie McCaul said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome I am sure that is a great feeling.

The 7 Wonders said...

I am so happy for you guys. Now when the kids get better go do it right. Take care!

Shane D. said...

Awesome! Dang I need to take that test!

The Petersen Clan said...

woot woot (as my teenager daughter would say) you rock Paul! Good Job!

Our Family said...

How great that is good news!! Great job Paul.