Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wild

Well the other day I came home from work and found this guy on our couch:


I wasn't sure what to think about it, but apparently Dylan and Connor got a kick out of it



I wasn't sure of how to react to this person/sasquatch who was sitting on our couch in the living room. The fear of this being some sort of bigfoot type beast got me worried. I didn't know how to react, so I reacted violently. After all I have to protect my family. I got the beast off my couch and went to take a swing at him and knock him into next week. I pulled back my fist and swung. The beast/sasquatch/whatever the **** he was disappeared and my fist ended up in Tara's grill.


I felt so bad. How did he disappear and how did Tara end up at the end of my wrath? Well needless to say Dylan wasn't happy about it all and he let me know.

4 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

I just love Paul's little stories. The hairy beast is pretty terrifying. Don't let him tell your kids bedtime stories or they'll never dare to sleep!

Shae said...

Sweet! hahaha...that was a good laugh for the day! :)

Tara Mogle said...

That picture of me is just lovely, wouldn't you say! Paul and I were doing shaky face pictures and....well that is what you get. haha

Midlife Mogle Girl said...

Paul and Tara, seriously, if I had only known how creative you guys were a long time ago, I would put you two in charge of all the family gatherings, you two are quite entertaining. So just so you know- you get to entertain us at the Christmas party