oh my gosh!!!!! I thought for sure that I was the only one having this problem with my son!!! AGGHH. It is so gross huh? Cash will FOREVER be in onsies. haha.
That is so funny, Jade is doing that too and I thought it was just her...i hope Reddek doesn't get in that stage. I like the onsies idea I will have to tell Rachel about it!
Hey, thanks for the info on how to add that gadget to my page! Anyway, Brayden hasn't started this yet.....kids are so fun, aren't they???? ha ha ha. Even when they do things like this, I wouldn't trade them for the world! Good luck!
oh my gosh like the day after you posted this ben and i were sitting on the couch and all of sudden i smelt something really bad... ilook down to see parker with poo on his hand, with it up to his nose! he was gaging like nothing i had seen before!!! the kid put his hand down is trousers, got a handfull and decide to sniff it...arrrg... you rotten woman, you jinxed me!!!
5 comments:
oh my gosh!!!!! I thought for sure that I was the only one having this problem with my son!!! AGGHH. It is so gross huh? Cash will FOREVER be in onsies. haha.
Wow. That's something to look forward to. I sure hope you ARE washing those hands!
That is so funny, Jade is doing that too and I thought it was just her...i hope Reddek doesn't get in that stage. I like the onsies idea I will have to tell Rachel about it!
Hey, thanks for the info on how to add that gadget to my page!
Anyway, Brayden hasn't started this yet.....kids are so fun, aren't they???? ha ha ha. Even when they do things like this, I wouldn't trade them for the world! Good luck!
oh my gosh like the day after you posted this ben and i were sitting on the couch and all of sudden i smelt something really bad... ilook down to see parker with poo on his hand, with it up to his nose! he was gaging like nothing i had seen before!!! the kid put his hand down is trousers, got a handfull and decide to sniff it...arrrg... you rotten woman, you jinxed me!!!
Post a Comment