Monday, November 3, 2008

This morning I made cookies...

When I got out of the shower I found this:
While I was in the shower Connor helped himself to a few....or 10!
And of course he needed a drink to wash them all down

I love this kid!

9 comments:

Our Family said...

that is so cute when kids think they are so big and just decide things on their own like oh some fresh baked cookies i think i will eat them.

The Mitchell's said...

A boy after my own heart!! I would gladly eat cookies and milk for breakfast every morning!! Thanks for the b-day wish! Your awesome:)

Jillyan said...

That is hilarious! What a funny kid!

Katie McCaul said...

What a smart kid! That is so funny..I don't really dare leave Reddek alone while I am showering I have to do it before he wakes up!

Shae said...

Oh, the joys of being able to pull the chair places! It's great when you NEED them to do it to be more self sufficient, not so great, when they can figure out that it can also get them what they WANT when you're not around!

Matt said...

Haha! I wished I could find and scan the picture of Paul with pudding face after he and I climbed up and did the same thing! Love it! And yes, Tara, we are planning to come down the weekend of the 15th. I'm actually thinking we'll drive down Thurs night. We'll let ya know.

The Petersen Clan said...

Hey You,

That is so cute! I can't get over how big your boys are getting. Did you ever make it back up here for a visit??? I never saw you??? Just kiddin, I am sure you have been crazy busy. We are heading down there for a softball tourny in a little over a week actually, so I need to get your phone number so I can call you. I am sure we will have some extra time to say howdy? I hope to hear from you soon. You can email me: jennjp@gmail.com or leave ma a not on my facebook.

Stacy said...

That is so funny! He sure is a boy! That is how my youngest is too! CUTE!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Ha ha..love it! Brayden is the same way! So, I know you're a pro at raising 2 kids...any advice? Your family is so cute!
Oh, how are you related to Fawntell Mogle? I taught with her. She's so fun!
Hope you're doing well!