Last night Paul decided to take our family on a date night! It was fun. We took the boys to see Madagascar 2. Such a cute movie. Dylan was glued to the screen as soon as we sat down. He seriously just sat on my lap staring at the big screen. He loved it. Connor was happy to be there with so many other kids. He kept turning around in his seat to look at the other kids in the theater. He too, was glued to the screen. He loves monkeys, elephants and lions so it was perfect for him. He did awesome until the last 30 minutes of the show, which is longer than I expected! He wanted to go touch the animals on the screen so he kept running down the aisle up to the screen and laughing. He loved it though! I would totally recommend going to see this movie. Paul and I were laughing the whole time!
I was planning on taking my camera but of course I forgot so no pictures. Too bad to because they were both so funny!
Thanks Paul for the date night! We love you!
12 comments:
I love family date night! Date night would not exist without it these days. Sometimes, it's just nice to do something fun as a family. A movie though? You're brave. I do want to take Anders to that one though. I think he would love it!
How fun! I am going to try and talk Jason into taking us tonight:) Glad your boys like it...your fam is so dang cute!
Fun I want to go see that. I dont know that I will take Cambrie though. Just a little too much work. Oh and I am glad you are a stalker. It will be fun to see your updates. Feel free to check mine out anytime.
What a fun night! Wesley is dying to see the movie. Every time he sees the preview on tv, he freaks out! I wish we would have done that last night. There's always next week! I think it's hilarious that Dylan loved it. Your boys are adorable!
So fun! Micah loves Madagascar...so maybe we'll have to take him to see the 2nd one!
I took Shaylee and she is 4 and I had a hard time with her attention, so I think you are extremely brave to take both the kids, and yours are so much younger than mine. I went on a date with just my Shaylee, sometimes you have to do that when the second kid takes up so much time.
We did the exact same thing last night. We didn't have quite the same fun experience. Bridger freaked out through part of it and Corbin would watch for about 5 minutes and then squirm. There were moments that Bridger was loving the movie though. I loved it when he would laugh out loud. We laughed out loud quite a bit. Funny show.
I didn't realize you live here! My sister probably lives in the same area as you. Sounds like you have had a fun weekend! Your boys are so cute!
We really want to see that one. I think the best time to take our babies is now before they start walking. I took Kiara and Ellie on a girls date to see High School Musical 3 and Kiara wasn't the only one that loved it, Ellie was glued to the screen the whole time.
Hey maybe next year since Halloween will be on a Saturday all of us should go to Gunnison and have a big party!!! And we really want to come down and see you guys so hopefully we will do it soon!!
What amazing and brave parents! SO FUN!
oohh... we want to see that one too! your kids are so cute Muffy ;)
Post a Comment