Friday, July 25, 2008

Just Dylan....




Here are some funny pictures of Dylan that I had to post. He was playing with Paul and for a minute he was happy and smiling and the next thing we knew he was ready to cry.

2 comments:

The Trythalls said...

Ok this is a random question but do you remember a girl that I think played basketball with you and was your age maybe? Anyway she had really curly hair and kind of talked like a man, she also talked really slow... Well if you remember who I am talking about will you let me know her name because I saw this girl at our apt. complex that looked just like her and I just can't remember her name. Random I know.

Matt said...

Dudes, I love that second Dylan pic! LOL! He looks like a juniorized version of Paul with red hair. He's kind of a slimmer featured version of Connor...they look so much alike. So when do we see pics of the new house?! Get em up, T-Rod!