Saturday, July 26, 2008

The House

After hearing a bunch of requests to see the place we finally decided to post some pics. So here they are:






Here is a video of our new place! It's really shaky. Try a few dramamine to help with the shakiness and enjoy.

4 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

How's Conner adjusting to the change? We just moved to a house and it took Anders a little while to adjust. He kept asking to go to Grandma's house when we'd go home. Now, he actually asks to go to Anders' house. I'm so relieved. He wouldn't go to sleep at night or stay in his bed (we also started puting him in a twin bed instead of a crib). Yikes! That has been an adventure! I hope it's going better for you! You house looks really cute!

Heidi and Josch said...

im way jealous. and whats wrong with the "ugly shelves" ???

Shae said...

It looks great! Enjoy getting everything in order! :)

Katie McCaul said...

It looks so good! How fun is that I love your entry.