Tonight when Paul got home from work he decided that it was a good night to take a dip in the pool. We had to search through a few boxes to find a swimming diaper for Connor but then we were off. Even though the temperature was in the upper 80's, maybe even 90 today, the water was too cold. I stuck Connor's feet in but that was enough for him.....for a few minutes. He couldn't hold back. He slowly inched his way into the pool and pretty soon he was soaked.

Paul had to assist Connor in getting wet by splashing him with a little water.

Connor loves playing with his dad!!!

Paul won't like it that I added this picture to this blog but isn't he cute!!!!!!
1 comment:
Looks like fun. You know these pictures (of Paul in his swim trunks) are just asking for some smart-a comment. We'll refrain. But know we've thought of a bunch!:)
Conner of course is a doll. We need to get him and Bridger together. I think they could have some fun.
Post a Comment