
When we sold our place in Eagle Mountain we agreed that we were going to buy a Wii. We would look for Wii's at the local retail stores hoping to find one. I was on my way home from work and stopped at Wal-Mart to check on them. They had one! I called Tara and said they had one. I bought it and came home with it. When I got home she gave me a weird look and then went upstairs and came down with something all wrapped up. She got me a Wii for my birthday and was holding on to it 'til then! We now had 2 Wii's! After receiving the 'Wrath of Tara', we decided to sell the other one on ebay. We were checking it out and it looked like people were making some good money off of them. We got caught up seeing dollar signs and forgot to add in the 'Mogle factor'. Needless to say, someone else got a good deal. Our motto has always been: Buy high and sell low.

"Don't bother Tara now." She must be playing tennis if she has that look on her face. As you can tell from the picture Connor boy loves the Wii as much as wii do. He gets the nunchuck and swings along with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment