its been awhile.
so here goes nothin'...
Summer--we lived it up! We swam, played with friends, visited cousins, went to Grammy and Grampy's house, and counted down the days until school started. Literally. We counted down the days! The boys were so excited to go back to school. I was sad to have summer end. I loved having them home all day with me. We took our days nice and slow and so having them go back to school was a bit of an adjustment--FOR ME!!! The boys have been in heaven though and that is all that matters. It is nice to have a routine and something for them to look forward to every.single.day. I do enjoy my 2.5 hours of just Sam and myself. We go to the gym, do some shopping, clean the house, or just play with the neighbor girl! Sam loves to play with friends and it is so nice that we have girls her age in our ward.
First day of school pics:
1 comment:
Such cute little grandkids. I love them so much. But wish they would stay little for ever. So CUTE!
Post a Comment