Wednesday, June 13, 2012

family pics

The last time we got a family picture taken, Dylan was the size of a peanut. 
Literally. 
I was barely preggers with Dylan which means Connor was only one at the time, which means it's been way to long since we had professional pictures taken. 

So I got to work finding a photographer. 
Did you know there are bajillion photographers in Utah. Like a bajillion.
However, my decision was pretty easy. We went with this photographer.
She was priced right and her work was just what we were looking for.

We sort of knew what we wanted: 
outside. 
mountain scenery. 
not too posey.

Finding coordinating clothes for everyone Paul was a little tricky.
Everything I found was:
too matchy-matchy
too short
long sleeved {a huge "no" for the hubby}
too wide/sloppy
too "what the hell is that?" looking

BUT-- I worked my magic and found him a few shirts last minute--and he liked them!
SCORE!

Here are a few of the end results:







4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my fish! These are adorable! Love them!!

Kim said...

Ha ha! That was supposed to say "gosh!" stupid phone!!

Amber said...

You have a beautiful family!

Elise said...

soooo cute! your daughter looks just like you, and how does she have so much hair already! You have a beautiful family