For Father's Day we took a drive in our sweet new ride....oh, you didn't know??
We got a mini!
Holla!
Excuse me, where was I? Oh, yes, we took a ride up to Kolob Reservoir. It was beautiful up there. There is still snow on some of the peaks but the weather was perfect. The Reservoir was a lot more full this trip. We walked out on the dock and threw a few rocks into the water, snapped a few photos, let Connor put his toes in the water, and then headed home.
A quick, short, sweet, no crying trip.
Just the way I like it!




We got a mini!
Holla!
Excuse me, where was I? Oh, yes, we took a ride up to Kolob Reservoir. It was beautiful up there. There is still snow on some of the peaks but the weather was perfect. The Reservoir was a lot more full this trip. We walked out on the dock and threw a few rocks into the water, snapped a few photos, let Connor put his toes in the water, and then headed home.
A quick, short, sweet, no crying trip.
Just the way I like it!





No comments:
Post a Comment