Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Doctor Visit

I had to take Sam in for her 4 month check up and Dylan in for his 3 year check up. Dylan just happened to be sick that day but he was such a trooper. He had been barfing all morning and then was running a fever by the time we were at the doctor. I guess there is some "late flu bug" going around according to the ever loving Dr. Twiggs. Sweet. My family manages to avoid the flu during flu season but now every.single.one.of.us. has had it over the past week. Just my luck I guess. Anyway, here are the stats for Samantha:
weight: 14.8 pounds 75%
length: 25 inches 75%
head: "larger that most her age, but within the curve." Dr. Twiggs
No surprises there. She is healthy and growing just fine. She is being a stinker when it comes to nursing....it's like we are starting all over. oh.the.pain. I don't really know what is going on with her, or maybe it's me. I don't know.

Here are Dylan's stats:
weight: 35 pounds
height: 38 inches
Dylan is doing awesome as well. He is healthy and big for his age. We'll take it. In the last year {since the end of chemotherapy} he has gained about 14 pounds! We love it. He lost a few pounds when we started the craptastic-year-of-chemo. He then gained that couple of pounds back but that was it. He never really gained any weight for a year. So to gain 14 in a year is crazy like. But he was just making up for lost time...and weight! He is now current on his immunizations as well. We have to go back in August for one more but then he is d-o-n-e with shots for awhile!

And since I just updated on those two, here is the Connor update:
weight: about 38 pounds
height: tall for his age! {42ish inches?}
He was sick this past week as well. He is starting to be more daring about what foods he will eat. He is still picky but he is getting better. He is always asking me about time...."what time I waked up mom?" "what time is swimming lessons?" "last year, when I was three...." He is funny!


1 comment:

Elise said...

So this is kinda crazy, Samantha's stats were the exact same as Nellies, except the head part :)