
He is a vet and for that I am proud!
He put a lot of time into serving this country.
He is who he is today because of his service.
Thanks Rob!
. . . . .
Yesterday: Staying home with my boys. every. single. day.
I know many mom's who choose to work and enjoy their job.
I know many mom's who wish they could stay home.
I know many mom's who wish they could got to work.
I know for me, staying home with my boys is what I have always wanted. It's just what I grew up imagining my life to be. I am so thankful that I find joy in being home {even though sometimes I want to pull my hair out!}.
2 comments:
I know how you feel about the pulling hair out. You are doing great. Take care of yourself.
totally agree!
Post a Comment