Believe it or not, I am. As hard as it was to have to watch my baby be injected every single month with {poison} I am so so thankful for it.

{This is Dylan on his very last treatment. The nurses at Dixie Regional threw a little party and gave him presents and a Superman cape because he is truly Superman!}
Today he is a typical stubborn, funny, lovable, attitude filled....but most of all happy little 2 and 1/2 year old.
Thank you chemotherapy for doing your job so well.
{yes I realize there is so much more involved...people, meds, blood transfusions....those are for another day. I can barely see the screen now that I've sat here and looked through pictures and had the flood of memories and emotions come back to me.}

{This is Dylan on his very last treatment. The nurses at Dixie Regional threw a little party and gave him presents and a Superman cape because he is truly Superman!}
Today he is a typical stubborn, funny, lovable, attitude filled....but most of all happy little 2 and 1/2 year old.
Thank you chemotherapy for doing your job so well.
{yes I realize there is so much more involved...people, meds, blood transfusions....those are for another day. I can barely see the screen now that I've sat here and looked through pictures and had the flood of memories and emotions come back to me.}
2 comments:
amen sista! love that little superman!
What a blessing. His picture is so cute.
Post a Comment