Monday, October 25, 2010

Staheli Farms

Last Saturday, while Paul was hiking Pine Valley Mountain, I took the boys to Staheli Farms to play on a real farm.The boys had a blast riding "horses", picking out a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, going on a hayride, sliding down the corn slide, duck races, huge swings, finding their way through a mini maze and seeing the animals. I tried to get them to pet some of the animals but the sheep sneezed on us and so that was the end of the petting zoo! They had so much fun, I think I will take them back again this week!making their way through the mini-maze

driving a tractor!

at the pumpkin patch

found one he liked!

riding more tractors

big fat pig!
riding "horses"
We spent most of our time doing the water duck races!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun. I wish I would have come down and wentwith you.