My awesome sister and her adorable little kiddies came to town for a visit this week. They arrived Monday afternoon and just left today, around 2(ish). I love my sister. Have I mentioned that before? Well, I do. And she came to visit me for a whole FIVE days. And while it's going to be nice to have our little routine back, I am going to miss her...and her children....and the slight chaos that was ours to enjoy with all 8 of us living in tight quarters (that is my house), for a week! I am going to miss them. So are my children. They cried when her car drove away.
We did lots of fun things while they were in town. Like:shop
drink slushies
order pizza
play video games
watch tv....
oh, that's nothing new or exciting?
when your 3 year old watches Nacho Libre it's exciting!
visit the splash pad
relay races
play at the park
eat ice cream
sleep-over in the living room
go to hell-mart...it was hell with 6 kids. I promise. My sister will agree.
laugh
cry...did I mention there were 6 kids total, we had a few tears.
went to a movie, at the movie theater...for free! Thank you Robyn!
drink slushies
order pizza
play video games
watch tv....
oh, that's nothing new or exciting?
when your 3 year old watches Nacho Libre it's exciting!
visit the splash pad
relay races
play at the park
eat ice cream
sleep-over in the living room
go to hell-mart...it was hell with 6 kids. I promise. My sister will agree.
laugh
cry...did I mention there were 6 kids total, we had a few tears.
went to a movie, at the movie theater...for free! Thank you Robyn!
We had a blast. So glad they came.
In other news. Well, actually there is no news except Connor starts preschool on the 17th of this month! I am so excited for him. He is going to love it. He turns 4 in September! What? I know. I can't believe I am going to have a four year old! As for Dylan he is doing great. We haven't had to see doctors or home health nurses since his last treatment...except for his regular MRI scan in June! It has been so nice to have this whole summer to just play and not feel stuck at home. We take him back up to Primarys in September for his 3 month MRI scan. So far, he seems to be doing great...meaning no tremor in his hand or leg. Developmentally he is right on track. We couldn't be more happy. Now if baby #3 will hurry right along, the next 6 months will be a breeze. Yep, that's right....only 6 months to go!

1 comment:
This sounds like a blast. Don't you love summer?? So glad Dylan is doing so well! Can't believe you have a 4 year old. Weren't we just in seminary with Brother Clark? I swear that was yesterday. Love this post. So cute.
Post a Comment