Monday, July 26, 2010

Pioneer Day 2010

Pioneer Day 2010 was a hit for the Mogle family.

First we headed to the Washington City Parade


Then we hiked to Little Black Mountain


And finally....pizza and fireworks with the Felders.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Tara! Your family had to have had a great time for the 24th! Totally love the firework picture of I think it was your husband writing something. Totally cool!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

So fun! Congrats on your pregnancy. And I love the picture of your boys running around in diaper/underwear. My kids spend a lot of time the same way. ha ha. Where is your mom moving to? Is she leaving Sterling?

Felder Funnies said...

Soo fun girl! I am glad you were at the party the other night-- it's just not the same without you there!! And after the cheese sticks I am counting on ANOTHER 5 pound weight gain! Bring it on-- the question is... can you keep up??

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Hey Tara, so we haven't talked since high shcool when my last name was hill! I stumbled on to your blog and wanted to say hi. I also wanted to say how inspiring you are, through times that most of us can't even imagine it seems you have done it with absolute grace. Hope you don't mind my looking.

Tara Mogle said...

Jessie!!!! I swear I have seen your blog a time or two but now it's private or something?!?!?!?

taramogle@hotmail.com

add me please....I would love to keep in touch!!!