The port is coming out!
Did you read that?
Oh? Let me tell you again...
THE BLASTED PORT IS BEING REMOVED TOMORROW MORNING!!!
We are so excited and relieved to be done. The scan today went perfectly. Thus, the port is being removed.
Does Dylan still have a brain tumor?
Yes.
Will it ever be removed?
No.
Is he done with chemotherapy forever?
Who knows? but he's done for now!
Are we so blessed?
Yes.
So blessed. So so blessed. This past year has been the most challenging year ever. But you know...I have never felt more peace. I have never felt closer to my family. Never have I felt closer to my Heavenly Father than I have this past year.
God is a God of miracles. Dylan is proof of that. This I know!
16 comments:
Congratulations guys!
I am so incredibly happy for you guys!! So So SOOOO happy for that little adorable little boy!!!!! Congrats!!
That is AMAZING news. Congrats!
Congrats!! That is such good news. I hope you are enjoying your summer!!
AWESOME........congrats!!!
i knew it would be good news all along. sigh. what troopers you and your family are. now dylan can have a whole summer being port free and happy as can be! you are amazing, tara. i have always thought that about you.
What awesome news! I'm so happy for you and your little guy!
Congrats that is so exciting.
Yay yay yay YAY! I was SO excited to read this! I hope you are celebrating! So exciting!
HOORAY!!! go celebrate:) That is such good news...i was nervous to read yours. Glad it was good news. Love you guys.
I have cold chills!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!
YAY!! what great news!!
Yeah! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. Truly a miracle!
yay. so happy! :)
tara,
yah!!!! so excited for ya'll! im sure it is awesome.. :)
so so happy, brings tears of joy to my eyes :-)
Post a Comment