Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nevermind that last post....

I love my husband very much however, there are a few things I need to mention

*that last post about "papa mogle's disgustin' feet" (as Connor says) was truly dis-gust-in'!!!!

*Paul is slowly turning into his father....GOUT!
(no, the pictures in the last post are not my hubby's feet, they are his fathers!)

ok, so just those two things, but I do love him...and his soon to be disgustin' feet!
Anyway, on to other more exciting things. I have been a horrible blogger lately. I know. I gave the last update on Dylan getting his port removed and then we kind of fell of the face of the earth. Not really though. We have been doing lots and that is why I haven't posted. Connor had summer camp the whole week after the port was removed. Which meant Dylan and I had lots of mom and me time to do whatever. Mostly grocery shopping, which by the way is so awesomely incredibly easier with only one little child to entertain....and lots cheaper too! We have played in the sprinklers, been to the downtown water park and yesterday we went to Sand Hollow (Sandhollow? I don't know?) and let the kids "play at the beach!" Connor was in heaven. Dylan was a little nervous about walking on the sand and actually being in the water but he warmed right up. It was so fun. Connor is quite the little fish in the water. I tend to be so cautious with the boys and so to see Connor be so daring was a little nerve-racking for me but he did great! He loves the water! Dylan and I just hung out closer to shore unless Dad was around to take him out deeper. Lots of rambling...I'm done. Here are a few pics!

ps. Dylan is doing fabulous! The port is gone. We are done with chemo. We go back in three months for another MRI to see how the dang tumor is doing without the chemo. So far, so good.

Playing in the water at the townsquare. Dylan would not get in!

This picture was taken a few minutes after we got in the water.
And no, Dylan is NOT sunburned just hot!


Happy Summer!

2 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Looks like a fun busy summer! your boys are cute and i am so happy dylan is doing good.

Felder Funnies said...

Tara- dear friend. How I love you!! Thanks for listening to the venting sessions and always being such a good friend. I am so glad to have you in my life!!