I have tried really hard to find patience.
I have a desire to feel peace in my body.
And in my home.
I want to be a better mom.And a better wife.
And in my home.
I want to be a better mom.And a better wife.
I am finding out the best way for me to feel accomplished as a mother and wife, and also to recognize patience and feel peace is by spending time with these fellas:
Aren't they so handsome?

Aren't they so handsome?
(It's free National Park week. And we love a freebie!)
Paul and I decided to load up the boys and head over to Zion National Park!
Paul and I decided to load up the boys and head over to Zion National Park!
To sum up how our little trip went...The weather was perfect. The boys had a blast. We went on two short hikes. The end result: 

Riding the shuttle back down the canyon!
To say it was a perfect Saturday is truly an understatement.
I was so happy to be
*out of the house*
*in the sun*
*with my boys*
*getting a little exercise*
*enjoying nature*
It was just what my motherly body needed.
Yes, I just said motherly body.
Oh, how I love my children.They truly are my motivation tofinding patience and feeling peace
within myself and my home.
This weekend was also filled with all things dragon:
taming
roaring
fire breathing
sleeping
waking
scaring



The boys also got in some exercise with dad and stretching with mom


Have I mentioned that lately I have had a desire to feel peace and find patience?
I am not there yet but I am certainly learning from the best.
These boys of mine, all three of them, help me to feel peace and find patience.
In the hard times? yes.
But most certainly in the good times like this past weekend.
And now for a few more photos of our Zion adventure
I know, I know, I should have made a slideshow but it was being a pain.


And I already told you....I haven't learned patience yet.
I'm working on that!
And just to rub it in my face...I can't get the pictures I just uploaded to show up.
So there!
Paul, will you make a slide show of our Zion adventure?
Pretty please
To say it was a perfect Saturday is truly an understatement.
I was so happy to be
*out of the house*
*in the sun*
*with my boys*
*getting a little exercise*
*enjoying nature*
It was just what my motherly body needed.
Yes, I just said motherly body.
Oh, how I love my children.They truly are my motivation tofinding patience and feeling peace
within myself and my home.
This weekend was also filled with all things dragon:
taming
roaring
fire breathing
sleeping
waking
scaring




The boys also got in some exercise with dad and stretching with mom



Have I mentioned that lately I have had a desire to feel peace and find patience?
I am not there yet but I am certainly learning from the best.
These boys of mine, all three of them, help me to feel peace and find patience.
In the hard times? yes.
But most certainly in the good times like this past weekend.
And now for a few more photos of our Zion adventure
I know, I know, I should have made a slideshow but it was being a pain.



And I already told you....I haven't learned patience yet.I'm working on that!
And just to rub it in my face...I can't get the pictures I just uploaded to show up.
So there!
Paul, will you make a slide show of our Zion adventure?
Pretty please
4 comments:
and now, guess what? it won't let me type or add anything under the last picture. So, the Zion pictures will remain a surprise until Paul, whom I love more than anything, will make a slide show...because I don't have the patience for that!
i love how your boys are a complete perfect mix of you and paul!oooo i just want to squeeze dylan, too!
Tara, you are such a good writer. I love reading your blog. You should write a book. :)
Post a Comment