Sunday, April 25, 2010

I never get sick of them

There are lots of things in life that I never get sick of.
There are lots of things in life that I do, indeed, get sick of but since it's the sabbath, lets think positive.

Some of things I never get sick of include:
ice cream
yummy smelling lotion
chocolate
blog stalking
having a clean car
(notice I didn't say cleaning the car, just having a clean car)
clean laundry
mopped floors
my boys with clean faces
going on walks (especially at 6 in the am, Robyn;)
hearing my boys laugh
warm bread
chocolate chip cookies, homemade of course
hot hot bubble baths
haircuts
a scruffy faced hubby....love it
smooth legs
fresh cut grass
the smell of rain

But really, I never get sick of spending time with them:




We headed to Zion National Park again this weekend and had a blast.
Would you expect anything less from us?! ha, just kidding.
Maybe :)
Happy Sabbath.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. PS, LOVING the hair in these pics! I was reading your list and agreeing. But with clean laundry and mopped floors, I don't like doing it..just having it be done :)