Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Visitors

A couple of weeks ago my family came for a weekend visit.
We had a full house.
Really full.
My mother thought I would have a nervous breakdown so she stayed in a hotel.
I did not have a nervous breakdown.
We had a lot of fun.
We shopped, stuffed our faces, and shopped some more.
Connor and Dylan were in heaven having kids to play with.
We went to a family reunion
at the Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada.
It was:
cold.
windy.
raining.
miserable.
We stayed for about 30 minutes.
Long enough for the boys to get cold.
Then we headed home.
Despite the crappy weather, we had a fun weekend.
Here is proof they were really here
{I can't believe I only took three pictures!}
Baby Colton, my nephew.

Chad with his baby.

Misty, (my cute sister-in-law) and Colton.

2 comments:

Poole Family said...

I love the pictures of the kids! Thanks for posting them. They both look so dang cute!! I am so glad the boys like to swim, we have a fun indoor place we can take them sometime!!
Love ya ~ Miss ya!!
Cindy

Katie McCaul said...

oh fam is the best!!! i havent seen chad forever...still looks the same tell all you fam hello i miss them