Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Rollercoaster"

Lately Dylan has been carrying this toy around the house.
It's a miniature version of the kind you find at 90% of doctor's offices.

He calls it a rollercoaster.
Today I found him sleeping with it.

Must be a really neat toy.

8 comments:

BALLS said...

ahh that is so cute. i love that the most random toys are so entertaining.

Anonymous said...

He is so ADORABLE! I would of never know what to call that toy, Dyl did awsome naming it. I love the things kids say. Hope all is well with you guys! Love ya!

Justin and Tauna said...

so cute, I loved playing with one of those when I was little and the dentist's.

Katie McCaul said...

how cute...reddek calls his slinky a rollercoaster...funny

Our Family said...

I love that!! Karlee will sleep with the most randome things too. i don't know if she thinks it is the best stuff that she can't part with it or if she is scared with my ocd to no clutter that she thinks i will throw it away. even still it is cute I think for kids to sleep with their toys

Ruby in the Rough said...

I love it! I loved those things when I was a kid. I'm jealous he has one.

I don't think you're a bad mom for letting him fall out of the shopping cart. Golly, that would be traumatic, with all the possible consequences. I'm glad he's okay.

I say, though, that I do not envy you your discount cereal and tampons. Shopping in itself is so stressful to me, (even without the kids) that I feel lucky to use two or three coupons. I try to never buy something at full price, though, and I've been better at price-shopping than I used to be.

And I agree with you on the miracles. I'm grateful every day to be a SAHM and have a husband with a good job.

K'Lyn said...

I LOVE that.

Heidi and Josch said...

he is so precious! i love his cheeks!