Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ladies Night

Friday night my mom and sisters came down to St. George for some Ladies Night fun!

5:45 Ready to go to dinner

6:00 Eating at Applebees...ok, we had to pose for our g-l-a-m-o-r-ous photos...hmm, kinda scary!


I totally thought our waiters name was Edward...it was Everett. dang it! ya, and I'm well aware that this picture is awesome!


7:00 The long 2 hour wait for New Moon. So worth it!



Saturday we shopped ALL DAY LONG. No joke.
We shopped all day long.
Thanks for coming ladies.
A much needed break and so much fun!


4 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

I am so jealous! I am DYING to see that movie!

Stacy said...

How fun!!! I still have not see the movie- I heard it was SO good though!

Poole Family said...

Ok, ok, I think we need a BIG ladies night in the big city of Salt Lake!! Come on up and we can party all night and day! I know of a really good bed & Breakfast you stay at also!!! Let's plan it!!
Cousin Cindy

Heidi and Josch said...

cute! you look hot!