You projet people makes us "normal" people look bad and lazy!! Darling shelf-- Thanks for the walkin' and talkin'. That has been my therapy for the past few weeks... you are awesome!
I love the shelf! Projects definitely help keep my mind busy. I have a list of a million projects to work on during the next 18 months! I love your sister Ericka! You are such lucky sisters to have each other!! Love ya! Cindy PS - LaRue was Grandpa Bauer's (Bud)only sister who died in the 60's. Any genealogy questions, just ask Cousin Cindy..:)
9 comments:
Looks awesome!
When I saw the title, I thought, "oh great, I'm really not ready to cry right now." That was an awesome post! So inspirational! No crying...I'm good!
Cute! I love projects!
You projet people makes us "normal" people look bad and lazy!! Darling shelf-- Thanks for the walkin' and talkin'. That has been my therapy for the past few weeks... you are awesome!
Is your middle name really LaRue? That's my grandma's name!! :)
haha no but its my mom and sister's middle name...it was an ancestors name somewhere down the line though. I think it's kinda cute!
my is Eileen
Nice job! I need to do some painting myself. Sadly my garage won't be nearly as cute as your shelf.
So cute! Sometimes it takes a little project to take our minds off things and make us feel good!
xoxo Lindz
I love the shelf! Projects definitely help keep my mind busy. I have a list of a million projects to work on during the next 18 months! I love your sister Ericka! You are such lucky sisters to have each other!! Love ya!
Cindy
PS - LaRue was Grandpa Bauer's (Bud)only sister who died in the 60's. Any genealogy questions, just ask Cousin Cindy..:)
Post a Comment