Monday, August 3, 2009

Everybody's doing it.....

I know, but when you score a sweet deal its always fun to share right? So here you go:
3 boxes of baby wipes
4 hand soaps
3 deodorants
3 tubes of toothpaste
Total value: $27.27
Total spent: $6.28
Total savings: $20.99 (that's a 79% savings!)

Seriously, using coupons is the only way that I am able to build up my food storage. Lots of work finding the best deals, but well worth it. You can bet that I am going back in the morning for more.
Smiths is doubling coupons today and tomorrow....better go before all the FREE stuff is gone!

9 comments:

Grant and Candice said...

I am heading to Smiths as we speak.

Anonymous said...

will you tutor me? really... i have no idea where to start!!

Marci Jolley said...

I love couponing!!! And I really love FREE suave deoderant. One good thing about AZ is that the grocery stores always double... And they triple and quadruple (sp) pretty often.

The Mitchell's said...

Alright girl!! Get up here and tutor me! I really need help!

Shae said...

Dang! You know how to shop, girl!!! I have no idea how to do any of that!!

Amy Jensen said...

I love couponing as well. I save so much money every month on top of building up my food storage. You seem alot better at it than I do and I think I already do pretty well. Maybe you will have to give me some tips or just call me or text me when they are having a great deal somewhere. Hope all is well, talk to you soon.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Too bad we only have one grocery store close by! :( One downside to living in the country I guess. ANy tips?

Sheila said...

Amen to that Tara!!
It's so nice to be able to build up our food storage on great deals!! I have a friend that works for Kellogs so next time I go down I will bring you some coupons from them!!I was able to buy 37 boxes of their cereal for under $9 dollars..
Hope you guys are doing ok lets us know when you guys are up here.

Felder Funnies said...

Hello 5am friend!! Our friendship has reached a new level when we hang out and buy free stuff at 5am (not to mention raid random boxes looking for Mentos gum!!) I had fun with you the other morning-- I'll be posting my Smith's savings baby! I've told everyone!!