Sunday, June 14, 2009

Picture Post

We figure you've all had enough talk of doctors and all of that so here's a post of pictures of our oh-so-cutest-boys.

Enjoy!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have i ever told you that i just love your boys!!! so darn cute!!

Christian and Melissa said...

I love, love, love your boys so much and I've never really even met them! I just wanted to remind you that Christian and I are thinking about you constantly. I look forward to the updates. I am inspired by your courage and faith. I wish more than anything that we lived closer so I could help you out. Our house is always available to your family whenever needed! We have plenty of arrangements we could make! Keep that Connor Boy happy. He's such a cool kid! Just think about how much of a breeze imunizations will be from now on after what you've been through! Go Dylan, go! Love you guys!

The Dyreng Family said...

Love the pictures. Hope all is well. We love ya,
The Dyrengs

Our Family said...

those are cute pics!!! is scott married or dating or what?

Tara Mogle said...

um, he's dating Kenzie Draper from Mt. Pleasant. Basically they are in LOVE!!! woot woot! I think there are wedding plans in the mix but I could be wrong. We like her so if they get married I would totally be ok with it! She's way cute.