Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life as we know it!

Can I just tell you all how good it feels to be home. It feels good to be back on schedule....or lack thereof. It feels good to play and wrestle and laugh with the boys in our own home. We are so thankful for family who has let us stay with them but seriously there is no place like home! I like it that I have to go to Wal-mart or Target everyday....it just feels normal. Sickening, I know, but its life as we know it and it feels so good.

Tonight we decided to go out for dinner. I told Connor we were going to Chili's. He assumed it was somebody's house because if we aren't going to Target, the "Popcorn store" or Wal-mart, known as "Mart," we are going to a friends house and so he got really excited telling Paul we were going to "Chili's house!" It was so cute. He just kept saying it over and over. Going out to dinner is, dare I say it...getting easier with him! (curses coming, I know!)
Lets see what else have we done....bubbles are a big hit at our house with both boys.Connor is also very into Paul's guitar. There is some guy on KBYU, I think, that sings with a guitar and every time he is on Connor asks for "daddy's tar." He usually strums the heck out of it and I get annoyed and put it away but lately he has been singing while strumming away so today I caught him on video for just a second. He is getting so funny. Its crazy the things he says to us.



We also got a call from the doctor tonight...we are headed back up to Primary's next Tuesday to meet with more doctors to discuss treatment. Words cannot express how we feel. We will do whatever we have to do is all I can say. We are so thankful for your many thoughts and prayers. Lots of people ask us if there is anything they can do for us. Besides getting our garbage taken out on Thursday night next week....which has been taken care of (thanks).....keep on praying! We feel your prayers and know that we are strengthened by them. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
This is life as we know it! Love to all.

7 comments:

Sheila said...

We wish there was so much more we could do for you guys! Just know that you are in our prayers and please call us when you are up this way for anything you need even if you think you don't need anything call us! We love you guys!!

Collette said...

We're thinking of you guys. I wish we could do more. We would love to get together sometime.

Our Family said...

I love the bubbles picture. bubbles are great i think they are some cheap entertainment and who doesn't like that!! little Karlee even prays for your family in her prayers. It's good you have an easy last name!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see you guys having fun. Family is the most important thing and you guys sure have lots of it and all of them are pretty awsome people. I can't believe how cute your family is!! Connor is such a good musician!! Does Dyl like his book? He is the cutest litte thing!! One more question... the popcorn store? Huh? Well, give your American Idol and Dyl Pickle a big hug and kiss from us. Love ya!!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Bubbles are AWESOME! It's always fun to have nights out with the family! Good luck next week.

Midlife Mogle Girl said...

I think that Connor singing was about as cute has I have seen from him. Then the fact that he realized you were watching him and his running away is soooo Connor!!! Too cute. I'll bet you guys love to be home especially with all your travels lately and it sounds like more to come. Please let us help you out however we can, of course you are always in our prayers, but seriously if you need help with anything else please let us know. We love you and will do whatever we can for you!b

The Trythalls said...

Tara I haven't been on your page for awhile and just read all that is going on. I am so sorry you have had to go through with all of this, but what a blessing that you were able to catch it quickly and get things taken care of. Good luck with everything!