We will occasionally go to a pond and feed ducks. Connor usually likes it.
Well when we went on Sunday we saw ducks attacking one duck. We mistakenly thought they were ganging up and beating this other duck up. Well turns out they might have been doing something else to the duck. I am going to go out on a limb and say that it was a female duck.
You will probably want to get the kids out of the room for this minute and a half of unadulterated duck sleaze.
You decide, duck beating or ducks gone wild:
6 comments:
I have no comment. That's scary too. (you know "the CAR film) What going on down there. Must be the heat.
I went down to the snake river the other day and witness something similar? I couldn't sleep for weeks :)
that was duck sleaze for sure! Your kids have got to learn about the birds and bees (or ducks) somehow...consider it a favor ;)
Tara, your posts are the best..I know if I need a good laugh I just have to read your blog. Hope to see ya soon.
The "make you laugh" posts are usually Paul! Thanks Paul for making us all laugh!!!
Wow Paul, you couldn't get enough of that could you. You had to follow them around, you're SICK!
Love, Marie
Post a Comment