Sunday, April 5, 2009

"CAR" - A Mogle Family Short

Consider yourself lucky!!

From the people who brought you "Demon at night (first video on link)" and "The cake dropped (2nd video on link)" comes the wonderful film "CAR".

You get to view this Mogle Family Short before it gets picked up and hits the silver screen. So pop some popcorn and take a seat. You can email Tara if you are an agent.


13 comments:

Ruby in the Rough said...

K, sorry to post again, but that video was flippin' funny! I LOVE that you make homemade videos like this! Hi.Lar.ious!

Rebecca and Ryan Withers said...

Oh My Goodness!! I was laughing through the whole thing!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so dang cute! I love it! Connor has a career in acting!! Tara i can't believe i haven't seen you in anything!!

Gonzales Family said...

That movie was soooo funny! I love Connors help to set the mood! Once he started screaming I new you guys were gonners for sure!
xoxo Lindz

The Mitchell's said...

You guys crack me up!! Tara, your are an amazing actress!! Why have you been holding out for so long!! Sure hope someone pick this up and takes it to the film festival in Park City..

Our Family said...

Are you freaking kidding me that was hallarious!!! tell ya what i will be your agent and we will go big!! the lighting, the fire, now that is some good stuff!

Snedaker Family said...

TARA!!!!!! JUST A FEW DAYS AGO JUSTIN AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU....WHAT????? SERIOUSLY! AND I NEVER BLOG ANYMORE AND HAPPENED TO GET ON TODAY AND THERE YOU WERE! WE ARE MEANT TO RE-CONNECT! HA HA. YOUR FAM IS DARLING. I SEE YOU ARE LIVING IN A MALE GENDER WORLD TOO! HOW IS EVERYTHING? HAS IT ALREADY BEEN LIKE 8 YEARS SINCE WE ROCKED SNOW COLLEGE?! HA. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST TIME GOES BY. KEEP IN TOUCH. I LOVES HEARING FROM YOU!

Snedaker Family said...

OKAY SO THE TIME ON MY COMMENT SAY 5:43..... I AM REALLY NOT CRAZY....JUST IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE! LOL

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Hilarious! And creative! You're going places. ha ha ha
Oh, and I love those chairs you made. They turned out so nice! Jealous!

The Rollo Crew said...

Let's just say their is never a dull moment in the Mogle family household!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ok, as your mother, I have to say that was really scary in more ways than one.

Collette said...

Hilarious. You guys are naturals. Really, why do we live so far apart?