Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We are ROMANCE

Valentines Day is upon us but we decided to celebrate a few days early this year. What better way to romance your spouse than an evening out....with your two small children....at none other than Golden Corral! We are the epitome of romance, we know. It was a last minute decision to go. We couldn't find a babysitter, not that we looked very hard, so the kiddies joined us. With two small children we have learned that you don't go to a steakhouse for a nice sit-down meal. You also avoid all movie theaters.....unless its Madagascar 2 or some other Disney movie, even then we are taking our chances! What better place to have a little romance than an all you can eat buffet all the while letting your 2 1/2 year old run around and entertain the guests....or annoy them! (we don't care though....as stated earlier, at least its not a steakhouse! We wouldn't do that!) So after our 30 minute snarf down we decided we better take our romance elsewhere.....home! Thanks for the romantic evening Paul. I look forward to many more, with or without our kids! I love you!

7 comments:

Kasi French said...

You two epitomize romance ... thank you for your shining example! You're great!!

The Capitans said...

Sounds good to me we spent a good ol night out at Pirate Island Pizza. Who knows maybe Rafael has something planned for Saturday, but the last I heard he was going to have a party that he canceled. So we will see.

Collette said...

Hey, we had an equally romantic evening in honor of V-day. We decided to get Chinese take-out. Almost as romantic as Golden Corral, almost. Instead of running around the restaurant, our boys decided to decorate our kitchen with rice. It was beautiful!

Jillyan said...

That's about as romantic as we will be getting this year. I think we are going to stay home and order in pizza or something. How romantic!

Katie McCaul said...

OH sounds so fun! I think it is always a good time to take the whole fam out!!!
Have you been to Pirate Island Pizza? A friend of mine's brother runs that one and he is opening one up here and I am so so excited...is it good?

Christian and Melissa said...

Come on...Golden Coral??? From what I've heard, the best Chuck-a-Rama in Utah is located in St. George and you pick Golden Coral? My father-in-law in a lover of buffets....I, however, am not. But I understand the whole "taking the kiddos" thing. You gotta do what you gotta do! Also, you Mogles always seem to celebrate holidays early! What's up with that?

Tara Mogle said...

well, my mom is coming on Saturday....I guess we could celebrate with her?! haha Paul would love that!